Vision for Akomanga Rima
· Students will have a strong sense of knowing who they are
· Student achievement will be raised
· Students will be able to learn in a safe learning environment
· Students are confident and are able to reach their full potential
My main goal is to ensure that our tamariki are getting the best education that they can get in our community without feeling inferior of any obstacles that they may come up against.
How can you help?
Any support that you can provide to your child would be greatly appreciated for the following:
· Punctuality - Make sure your child is at school before 8.45am and picked up at 2.45pm.
· Absences - Please let the office know of any absences when your child is away
· Hats - make sure your child has a hat each day. "No hat, no play!"
· Healthy Lunches - provide a healthy lunch for your child to get them through the day.
· Learning can be fun - You're never too old to help your child with their education. Support them with their reading etc.
· Life Skills - teaching your child how to be kind and respectful will help reinforce behaviour strategies learnt in class.
· Staying Connected - come in and chat to hear about your child's progress at school.